You are what I do

My world revolves around you
My everyday life
And my goal is to keep you rotating smoothly on my mind
I have kept you safe here
No one can be beautiful as you, as pleasant, talented as you,
Or have loved me, showed me love, cared as you do,
No one can touch you on my mind
You are protected by the rules
And I have kept you that way ever since

You,
I assumed that your world revolves around me as well
And everything you do is me
That I should keep your mind safe
So I can protect my mind too
That when aliens.. ghosts.. spiders.. crabs.. comes crawling
Even if they are mere shadows for me
They can disrupt my minds normal rotation
Of everything must go well in your mind
So everything can go well in mine.

And this you wouldn’t understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CabSU Nueve

Alamat ng Asukal na Pula

Ang Alamat ng Pico de Loro