Angel Of Grace

1. A tragedy of missed,
    missing moments.
    A tranquility of dreamed,
    dreaming dreamers.
    A hunt never found.
    A turpitude.
    A violet forever blue.
    Ever an elegy.
    Never a mirth.
    Faded and jaded.
    Until you came
    I
    resurrected.

2. Not a shadow of
    wind whispers
    ode your existence.
    Only memoirs arouses
    this tomorrow.
    As sun shadows
    paranoia:
    I rain;
    I sink;
    I die within.
    Pieces of grass and
    butterflies,
    of vast skies,
    never lie.
    Again,
    I crave for you.

3. Perpetuate serenity
    awaits,
    later to petrify those
    luminary smile
    you draw.
    It astounds,
    asunder not, 
    and never absurd
    Immaculate crimes
    of stolen gaze;
    of obvious glimpse.
    I’ll toil;
    I’ll transcend,
    pervading timeless
    euphony of
    I love you.

4. I dense into your
    silence,
    as you claim me in
    vain,
    while I dream for your
    voice,
    while I’m lost in your
    space.
    I suspend in your
    air, 
    as you blind me in
    pain,
    while my soul
    impairs;
    while you perfect in
    grace.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CabSU Nueve

Alamat ng Asukal na Pula

Ang gusto mo lamang naman sa akin ay puke